TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any of visitor or client does not agree with points below should leave the website and cancel membership immediately.
1. Terms and Conditions
3. Our responsibilities and obligations
1 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• By using wavetraders.com website, any services, products, and content contained here, you agree that use of our service is entirely at your own risk. You understand that there is a very high degree of risk involved on financial markets. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. The charts, and all articles published on wavetraders.com are provided for informational and educational purposes only!
• By using the information and services published at wavetraders.com you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you.
• Any affiliated or non-affiliated services which users may access through the links on the web site which may include other website about financial markets or brokerage firms, shall be deemed independent of wavetraders.com. The wavetraders.com is not a registered brokerage firm and any links provided to such companies are for your convenience only. The wavetraders.com website shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type incurred in conjunction with your use of the services of any third party listed on the site.
• Our partners may also sell or promote their products through our website (Affiliate programs/special offer). We are not responsible for their services and products, make sure to read their terms and conditions before you decide to buy their products.
• Our website is particularly for readers, clients who want to educate and get better understanding about the finance in general and how markets moves based on sentiment and global events. We educate clients through our articles, videos and live webinars.
• Material can be provided by third party by permission, so our company can serve as seller and marketing company only!
• We are not financial advisors, therefore we do not work any analysis or recommodifications per clients request. We only share our general view about the markets which can also be shared publicly on the internet through other websites.
• Our material is in electronic format, published on our website which can also be printed into a pdf. format.
• To read our private posts you have to be a member, which you become after confirming our T&C at registration, and by buying one of our membership packages.
1.1 AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP, CANCELATION POLICY AND REFUNDS
• By default, subscription will renew automatically once your membership period expires, such as Trial, Monthly, 3-Month, 6-month or yearly period. Your subscriptions will continue to renew automatically unless its canceled! The automatic billing is processed through Paypal.com, or Stripe
•Any new membership will be activated after verification in less than 24 hours. You need to make sure that you will not complete the payment processes more than once.
• Refunds are possible in 14 days. Sometimes Paypal can give you a chance to apply for refund even after the 14 days expired, and even if refund should not be approved. Paypal offers refund possibility in 45days, while in European Union law says 14 days (Link). With that said, even if Paypal will refund your money, we can still send you an invoice on your address to cover the costs of service that you subscribed for.
• If you pay and do not use our products from different reasons and you do not cancel our services or agreement the refund is not available after 14 day period expires.
•Price of our service is in Euros (EUR,€). We are not responsible for any extra exchange rate fees if you make a purchase through us using a non-EUR-denominated credit or debit card.
• Billing date is typically one day before the expiration date because registration date/hour and billing date/hour can differ. This not only helps to prevent any lapse in service; it allows ample time for you to be contacted should any billing issues arise which might cause your services to expire.
• You can cancel our services or agreement with us at any time. The reason is not important. For cancellation request please send your registration data such as name and email address on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have to do it at least 3 days before your expiration date, or two days before billing date.
• We allow only one trial per service, per user, ip, household. If you will try to activate more than one trial for the same service then system will try to bill you for monthly package automatically after activation.
1.2 MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
• After Trial period expires you will be automatically billed for the next period of our service unless the membership is cancelled.
•A minimum paid membership period can be 7 days; if available through our special offer, or trials. Offer can be removed and replaced by other trials/offers at any time.
• Trial is available only to new registered members.
• Customer is not allowed to register more than once for a trial period, otherwise membership will be canceled. Each paypal account or credit card can be used only once for a trial period.
•Any trial offer can be removed or removed at any given time without prior notice.
• 2 for 1 offer: means that if you buy one period ( monthly ) we will add another period to your membership for free (2 months total). After two periods will expire, then you will automatically pay each period afterwards, unless the membership is canceled.
• A “month” is defined per calendar days. If you will take a monthly membership you will be billed for each next month of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled.
• If you will take a 3 month membership you will be billed each 3 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed.
• If you will take a 6 month membership you will be billed each 6 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed.
• If you will take a 12 month membership you will be billed each 12 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed.
• New promotions or discounts on an already existing discounted membership price is not possible. Example: If you took advantage of 70% discount on the first month, and this first period did not expire yet, you can not take the advantage of the any new promotion during this first period.
1.3 OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DETAILS
• Blogging, articles and notes about financial markets and economics, including strategies and ideas are for our own interest and for educational purposes only.
• Information provided by our website is expressed in good faith, but it is not guaranteed. Please ask your broker or your advisor to explain all risks to you before making any trading and investing decisions based on our articles.
• We are not financial advisor.
• Our services are in online version. We do not send or deliver any goods on your shipping address.
• Our services are recommended only to clients who speak or understand English.
• By registering on our website you agree that you will be receiving emails and newsletters from our team unless you decide to remove from the list by sending us an email to email@example.com
1.4 CHAT ROOM
• Chat room is available with immediate access to a 3-month package
1.5 ELLIOTT WAVE SCHOOL
• Our educational videos are 7 hours long. Buyers will receive a code and instructions how to access the video through e-mail.
• Any reproduction, copy, or downloading without prior notice is not allowed and will be managed through our attorney on legal department.
• Our educational videos Do Not Guarantee You A Success!
•Please be informed that information we provide ARE NOT trading recommendation or investment advice. We are not trading advisors. All of our work is for educational purposes only. You need to do your own research first or make a discussion with your personal financial advisor!
•Trading forex, futures, options, stocks, cryptocurrenices or any another trading market instruments carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could lose some or all of your initial investment; therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Our website and the information that we provide should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent research before making your investment decisions. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage on your account in connection with, the use of our products.
•If any analysis on our site will be useful and treated as potential investing opportunity for you, then contact your own financial advisor before making a decision, because our view o the market is not a financial advice, simply because financial advice can be based only on personal basis, and not through distribution channel to a larger group of follower. Also for a financial advice, you have to know investor, his needs, his goals, and his personal risk appetite. We don’t know nothing of that from you.
•Trading of some financial instruments can be restricted or limited in some countries. Before investing into any of financial products please check if this is allowed and legal in your country of residence. It is your responsibility to ascertain the terms of access and usage of the contents in this website comply with the local laws and regulations that you are subject to.
•All of the points above are associated with law in Slovenia, country where company is registered.
•Val Global d.o.o. reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to add, change, update, or modify these Terms and Conditions, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the site and without any further notice to the subscriber. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the site.
Company: Val Global ltd
Address: Trg komandanta Staneta 008, 1000 Ljubljana
VAT number: SI 76868915
DATE: July 01, 2022
Any reviews, news, analysis, prices or other information contained on our website is provided as general market commentary and delivered electronically through a distribution channel to larger number of clients, therefore does not constitute investment advice or investment research. We are not trading advisors. Most of our work is for educational purposes only, with information based on Elliott Wave theory in real time. Trading forex, futures, options, stocks, cryptocurrenices or any another trading market carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
The possibility exists that you could lose some or all of your initial investment; therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Our website and the information that we provide should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent research before making your investment decisions. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage on your account in connection with, the use of our products. For any real cash investments you have to contact your financial advisor.
Any information or material contained on our website is owned by Val Global d.o.o.. Reproduction is prohibited without Val Global d.o.o. prior license in writing.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.